The Perfect Wedding Guide gave their take on the upcoming wedding trends we’ll be seeing in 2011.
Some their predictions are a little surprising. Here are some of the trends I’m seeing here in our New York market:
- More mid-week weddings. This month we had two!
- Inexpensive wedding favors or donations instead of favors.
- Less elaborate floral centerpieces with most of the floral expense going toward the bridal party flowers.
- More focus on meaning, less focus on elaborate trimmings.
- Increased desire for a personalized, one-of-a-kind wedding experience. (Yes, this probably means more crazy requests.)
Check out the Perfect Wedding Guide’s predictions here:
Do you agree? What trends do you predict for 2011?
MUST READ BLOGS
14 Websites to get free marketing
Five marketing strategies for wedding planning and business startups
How to get leads when you're new to the wedding business
Weddingwire VS The Knot Advertising
Join our professionalFACEBOOK GROUP
Download our freeEMAIL TEMPLATE