The Perfect Wedding Guide gave their take on the upcoming wedding trends we’ll be seeing in 2011.
Some their predictions are a little surprising. Here are some of the trends I’m seeing here in our New York market:
- More mid-week weddings. This month we had two!
- Inexpensive wedding favors or donations instead of favors.
- Less elaborate floral centerpieces with most of the floral expense going toward the bridal party flowers.
- More focus on meaning, less focus on elaborate trimmings.
- Increased desire for a personalized, one-of-a-kind wedding experience. (Yes, this probably means more crazy requests.)
Check out the Perfect Wedding Guide’s predictions here:
Do you agree? What trends do you predict for 2011?