The phrases “Book More Brides” or “us” or “we” refer to the owners of the website whose registered office is at 106 Fairview Ave Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. The phrase ‘you’ refers to you as the visitor of this website.
- You agree not to use this website and its contents for any unlawful purpose.
- The articles and posts on this website are for your general information and use only. They may be subject to change without notice.
- Disclaimer: We do our very best to share accurate, reliable information. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, performance or suitability of the information and resources found or offered on this website for any particular use. You agree that this information and resources may possibly contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Book More Brides does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else harmful, nor do we guarantee than any defects found will be corrected.
- If you choose to use any information on this website, you do so entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. This includes the full cost of any repair made to your computer. We are not lawyers, doctors, accountants of tax experts. It is your responsibility to verify that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements by consulting an appropriate expert.
- By using this site you waive any claim whatsoever against Book More Brides that may arise from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service that you purchase from any site other than BookMoreBrides.com and any claim arising from the security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you may use on this site. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. If that is the case, Book More Bride’s total liability to your for losses, damages, causes of action and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site. The contents of this website are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction or use is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is included in these terms and conditions.
- The articles on this website are information property of Book More Brides. You may not use or reproduce these contents without express written permission from the owners.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give cause for a claim for damages and/or may even be considered a crime.
- From time to time, we may include links to other websites on this website. These links are provided as a convenient way to help you find more information. However, this does not indicate that we endorse the website(s) or its content, and we have no responsibility for the content that may appear on these site(s).
- Occasionally, we may link to a product or service as a recommended resource for you. If you click one of these links and purchase the product, you may assume that we will get paid a commission; however, this is not always the case.
- You may link to this website from another website or document as long as you credit Book More Brides and receive prior written approval. Hypertext linking with any terms involving religious, political, pornographic or hate language is not permitted under any terms, nor is linking from websites that contain this type of content.
- By entering your name and email address on this website, you understand that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation “Book More Bride” email newsletter. This newsletter is a free service offered by BookMoreBrides.com for which no purchase is necessary. Occasionally, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have difficulty either subscribing or removing yourself, please contact us for help. By entering your email, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter and that you will make no threats and take no additional action against Book More Brides in the event that you are unhappy that you subscribed or are unable to remove yourself from this free newsletter and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted email will cause you no personal, emotional or financial harm. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom. For further assistance, email us or write to: Book More Brides 106 Fairview Ave Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.
- Notice about Testimonials: The testimonials on this website are all true and reflect the opinions and experiences of real users and clients of Book More Brides products and services and are submitted voluntarily by these customers. By sending your testimonial to Book More Brides, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Book More Brides, which includes the right to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content) and/or publish this testimonial which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers may who have submitted testimonials may have received a Book More Brides product or service as a “Thank You” because we greatly appreciate the time invested in writing about their experience. Thanks!
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of that use will be subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow:
- No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
- No racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language.
- No harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening other community members.
- No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language.
- No online vandalism. This includes using abusive language and repeatedly hitting the return key in the chat room, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively impacts the ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- No impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or employees of Book More Brides.
- No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.
- No invasion of another’s privacy.
- No actions that may be harmful to minors.
- No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on Book More Brides site.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
- No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange. No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other community members.
- No soliciting of any kind on the blog or in the forums.
Cancellation and Refund Details
Our Unconditional 30 Day “Book More Brides” Or Your Money Back Guarantee
If you purchase one of our training products and within the first 30 days of purchase you aren’t convinced that the information we share will help you attract more of the brides you want, improve your advertising and make booking brides easier than ever, we’ll refund your money 100%.
No questions asked.
We’re taking all the risk because we believe this will be the absolute best investment for your wedding business success that you could possibly make.
If you aren’t convinced within 30 days of purchase, just email us to cancel and you get a complete refund.
Our Rapid Growth Guarantee
If within six months of purchase you have implemented the strategies as instructed and do not see any results, we will extend your Rapid Growth membership and personally work with you another six months until you do.
To qualify for this guarantee you must supply proof of the actions you have taken in the form of completed worksheets and implementation on your website, email, etc., because without action this system cannot work for you!
Acceleration Membership Subscription
You will be billed either monthly or annually for your Acceleration Membership, according to the subscription option you’ve chosen.
If you wish to cancel, simply email us with the name associated with your account and let us know.
WARNING: Once your membership is cancelled you will no longer have access to the Acceleration membership area or the downloads. Please be sure to download anything you’d like to keep before requesting your cancellation.
You will also lose your current low rate which is locked in as long as your membership remains current.
You must contact us 48 hours notice before your next billing date in order to cancel before your next subscription payment.