Is your wedding business Facebook page optimized to get real leads, not just fans and ‘likes’? Did you know most wedding professionals are setting up their page the wrong way?
We’ve put together this video to show you how to set up a Facebook page for your wedding business that generates real leads that you can turn into booked weddings.
Watch this video:
Whether you are setting up your Facebook page for the first time or have an existing page, there are some important marketing tips to know to make sure you are getting the most from Facebook. When done correctly, your Facebook page can connect you with potential clients, create a viral buzz for your business and put you on page 1 of the Google search results!
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- How to choose the right page type for your business.
- Why naming your page correctly is critical for your search engine results (see our video “6 Sneaky Tactics to Get Your Wedding Business on Page 1 of Google” for more information.)
- How to use keywords and links in your descriptions to generate more traffic to your website.
- How to make your page more personal and compelling by using a specific type of profile image and adding these three things to your cover photo.
We’ll also share some bonus tips:
- How to add a lead capture form to your Facebook page with a service like Pagemodo.com that gets the couple’s email address so you can follow up with them.
- How installing the Talking Weddings Facebook review app can help your wedding business go viral (to find out more and sign up for your free trial, visit: https://bookmorebrides.com/tw)
Here’s a quick Facebook Cover Photo Cheat Sheet:
- Size your cover photo at 851 x 315 pixels for optimal viewing.
- Include a call to action with your contact info on the image.
- Include client testimonials on the image to set your business apart.
- Include a clickable link to your website or email signup page in your cover photo description.
- Make sure you follow these do’s and don’ts for your cover image.
Did you find this helpful? Leave a comment below and tell us how you use Facebook for your wedding business.