I unearthed some interesting Pinterest stats the other day that reveal why you should seriously consider using Pinterest to promote your wedding business.
I know, I know. Just what we need: another social media platform to hang ourselves from.
While I don’t recommend chasing every new kid on the block, Pinterest is worth a look…especially for wedding photographers, videographers and planners. Use that photo, video and decor inspiration to show off your expertise and win over those brides!
Check out this handy-dandy little infographic that makes the data a little more fun to look at.
- Pinterest has over 11.7 million unique monthly US visitors.
- 80% of Pinterest users are women.
- The most popular age group on Pinterest is 25-34 year olds.
- Women are five times more likely to use Pinterest and almost twice as likely to be college-educated.
- 69% of online consumers who visit Pinterest have discovered an item they’ve bought or want to buy, compared with only 40% of Facebook users.
- Pinterest referrals spend 70% more money than visitors referred from non-social channels.
If your target brides include affluent, college educated women age 25-34, there’s a really good chance, a really, really good chance, you can find them on Pinterest.
What do you think about Pinterest?