Confession: I stole the apps on this list from Sonny Ganguly of Wedding Wire. In his presentation at the Wedding MBA 2013 called, “Planet of the Apps,” he shared 36 of his favorite apps you can use for your wedding business.
Honestly, I couldn’t write fast enough to keep up! Here are the ones that jumped out at me and how you can use them.
Apps to Improve Your Life & Business
1) Group Me – Create groups of people and text message everyone at once. This is the perfect way to keep the bride, groom and bridal party informed about up to the minute changes to the wedding plans without having to scramble for contact information.
2) PhotoMarks – The easy way to add watermarks to your images and share them instantly. Now you can promote your wedding business and share those wedding photos on social media without any extra steps.
3) Wunderlist – Create to do lists and share them with multiple people. This is a great way to coordinate lists with a team (or with your spouse) and assign tasks.
4) IFTTT – This acronym stands for “if this, then that.” This app allows you to automate actions in the digital world to accomplish pretty much anything. Seriously. The possibilities are mind-blowing.
5) Camscanner – Scan and share docs straight from your phone. Throw out that scanner for good!
6) Dashlane – Manage all your passwords in one place.
7) Expensify – Sick of tracking your receipts so you can write them off? Just take a picture of your receipts and it automatically translates the data so that you can track it.
This is just a sampling of Sonny’s list. Check out these goodies and let us know what you think.
What’s your favorite app?