I asked wedding pros this question in a recent survey: “What’s the biggest obstacle standing in the way of getting what you want?”
There were a variety of answers:
“Not enough time.”
“I’m too busy.”
“I don’t have a marketing budget.”
And one that was probably the closest to gospel truth:
“The person standing in my way is me, myself and I.”
Here’s something I’ve learned, and continue to learn, in the School of Life about what’s REALLY keeping you from getting what you want:
What you accomplish in life boils down to what you BELIEVE you can do.
We play the skeptic and say, “I’ll believe it when I see it,” thinking this is going to keep us grounded and safe. In fact, that attitude is exactly what’s keeping you STUCK.
You’re not going to see what you want happen in your life until you believe it’s possible.
I’m a big fan of surveys and communicating with the people you’re trying to help, in case you haven’t noticed. And I’ve been paying attention to those skeptical, “I’ll believe it when I see it,” type statements that are blocking wedding pros from having the success they really want.
Before you can believe that what you want is possible, you need to stop believing the lies that are keeping you from seeing the truth.
Watch “The 7 Lies of the Wedding Business Keeping You From Booking More High Paying Weddings…”
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- What today’s brides and grooms REALLY want…it’s probably not what you think!…and how to deliver it.
- How we set up a constant flow of quality leads for our wedding business and kept them coming for two years without doing ANY marketing.
- The 3 elements of an Irresistible Offer that attracts high paying clients and repels the budget shoppers.
- What it really takes to get more leads when you have absolutely ZERO money for marketing.
- My top secret Mission for 2014. Hint: it involves YOU!
- And lots more!
Just enter your name and email to watch this new video here.
Like good ol’ Henry Ford said:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t–you’re right.”