Click each topic below to learn more.
What information does BMB collect from our users and how do we collect it?
BMB only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products. BMB collects personal information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters and name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
How do we use this information?
This information is used for internal marketing purposes only. BMB does not sell, exchange, or release your personal information (name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit data, etc.) Your information is not shared with any other third party or company outside of billing and shipping purposes. Ever.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
We offer a forum and blogs on our website. Any information you voluntarily disclose when you post to one of these areas becomes public and may be used by us for online and offline promotional and commercial uses. If you choose to post comments on our website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit is public and can be read, collected, or used by other users of those areas, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information you choose to submit.
How do we store your information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers BMB newsletters. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive BMB’s newsletters.
All of the newsletters that are sent to you by BMB include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters by clicking on the unsubscribe link. You can also contact us to change your information at any time.
BMB contains links to other websites. We cannot be responsible for their content or for private information that you may choose to share with them. Please note: Information you release directly to parties who provide services to BMB, such as any vendors in on other sites you encounter on the Internet may be subject to different rules of use or disclosure. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing personal information to third parties.
This policy may be changed at any time at BMB’s discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website. This policy was revised June 22, 2010.
Stephanie & Jeff Padovani
Book More Brides
106 Fairview Ave
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
The phrases “Book More Brides” or “us” or “we” refer to the owners of the website whose registered office is at 106 Fairview Ave Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. The phrase ‘you’ refers to you as the visitor of this website.
- You agree not to use this website and its contents for any unlawful purpose.
- The articles and posts on this website are for your general information and use only. They may be subject to change without notice.
- Disclaimer: We do our very best to share accurate, reliable information. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, performance or suitability of the information and resources found or offered on this website for any particular use. You agree that this information and resources may possibly contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Book More Brides does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else harmful, nor do we guarantee than any defects found will be corrected.
- If you choose to use any information on this website, you do so entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. This includes the full cost of any repair made to your computer. We are not lawyers, doctors, accountants of tax experts. It is your responsibility to verify that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements by consulting an appropriate expert.
- By using this site you waive any claim whatsoever against Book More Brides that may arise from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service that you purchase from any site other than BookMoreBrides.com and any claim arising from the security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you may use on this site. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. If that is the case, Book More Bride’s total liability to your for losses, damages, causes of action and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site. The contents of this website are owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction or use is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which is included in these terms and conditions.
- The articles on this website are information property of Book More Brides. You may not use or reproduce these contents without express written permission from the owners.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give cause for a claim for damages and/or may even be considered a crime.
- From time to time, we may include links to other websites on this website. These links are provided as a convenient way to help you find more information. However, this does not indicate that we endorse the website(s) or its content, and we have no responsibility for the content that may appear on these site(s).
- Occasionally, we may link to a product or service as a recommended resource for you. If you click one of these links and purchase the product, you may assume that we will get paid a commission; however, this is not always the case.
- You may link to this website from another website or document as long as you credit Book More Brides and receive prior written approval. Hypertext linking with any terms involving religious, political, pornographic or hate language is not permitted under any terms, nor is linking from websites that contain this type of content.
- By entering your name and email address on this website, you understand that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation “Book More Bride” email newsletter. This newsletter is a free service offered by BookMoreBrides.com for which no purchase is necessary. Occasionally, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have difficulty either subscribing or removing yourself, please contact us for help. By entering your email, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter and that you will make no threats and take no additional action against Book More Brides in the event that you are unhappy that you subscribed or are unable to remove yourself from this free newsletter and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted email will cause you no personal, emotional or financial harm. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom. For further assistance, email us or write to: Book More Brides 106 Fairview Ave Poughkeepsie, NY 12601.
- Notice about Testimonials: The testimonials on this website are all true and reflect the opinions and experiences of real users and clients of Book More Brides products and services and are submitted voluntarily by these customers. By sending your testimonial to Book More Brides, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Book More Brides, which includes the right to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content) and/or publish this testimonial which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers may who have submitted testimonials may have received a Book More Brides product or service as a “Thank You” because we greatly appreciate the time invested in writing about their experience. Thanks!
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of that use will be subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow:
- No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
- No racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language.
- No harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening other community members.
- No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language.
- No online vandalism. This includes using abusive language and repeatedly hitting the return key in the chat room, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively impacts the ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- No impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or employees of Book More Brides.
- No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.
- No invasion of another’s privacy.
- No actions that may be harmful to minors.
- No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on Book More Brides site.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
- No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
- No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange. No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other community members.
- No soliciting of any kind on the blog or in the forums.
Cancellation and Refund Details
Our Unconditional 30 Day “Book More Brides ” Or Your Money Back Guarantee
If you purchase one of our training products and within the first 30 days of purchase you aren’t convinced that the information we share will help you attract more of the brides you want, improve your advertising and make booking brides easier than ever, we’ll refund your money 100%.
No questions asked.
You get to keep the free bonuses. Jeff and I are taking all the risk because we believe this will be the absolute best investment for your wedding business success that you could possibly make.
If you aren’t convinced within 30 days of purchase, just email us or call to cancel and you get a complete refund.
Our 1 Year Action Money-Back Guarantee
If within one year of purchase you have implemented the strategies as instructed and do not see any results, you can get a 100% refund. To qualify for this action refund you must supply proof of the actions you have taken, because without action this system cannot work for you!
Before you submit your article, please review our guidelines for guest posts. We don’t offer compensation, but will happily reward you with a credit and link to your website or blog.
We welcome informative, well-written posts that offer valuable information or marketing strategies for wedding vendors. Pretty much anything our small business audience will benefit from is fair game.
Some sample topics of interest:
- How-to articles.
- Top 10 lists of resources
- Marketing and sales tips and strategies.
- Sales success strategies.
- Networking success stories.
- Social media advice.
- Wedding and wedding industry trends.
- Time saving ideas.
- Hiring practices.
- Public relations strategies, etc.
We reserve the right to refuse publication if the post is poorly written or irrelevant to our audience.
LENGTH OF ARTICLE
Articles must be a minimum of 400 words, but no more than 800 words. We reserve the right to make minor edits and grammatical changes.
If you submit photographs with your article, please include source information and ensure that we have the artist’s permission to use the photograph.
All articles submitted for consideration must be original and unpublished on the internet.
Articles may not be blatantly self-promotional. We strive to have positive, informative, and helpful content, so make sure that is the primary goal of your article.
All articles may have a byline of 30-50 words. The byline may include no more than two links. We’re grateful to include this as a thank you for your contribution.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY OUR PRODUCTS IF:
1) You don’t have the financial means to afford them.
2) You aren’t going to take action on the information.
3) You think this a “quick fix,” magical cure for your business. These trainings are business strategies designed for people who are serious about their wedding businesses and ready to take action.
WE HAVE DONE OUR VERY BEST TO REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT’S PROFIT POTENTIAL TRUTHFULLY AND ACCURATELY. EVEN THOUGH SOME OF OUR CLIENTS HAVE HAD EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS WITH IT, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.”
ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.
MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.
ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE’S, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
Welcome to Book More Brides! We’re happy you found us.
We love meeting, connecting with and partnering with like minded business people who are dedicated to empowering and making a difference in the lives of others. You can learn more about us and what we do here.
If you’d like to partner with us:
- Go here for information about becoming an affiliate.
- Go here to learn about becoming a Book More Brides blogger.
- Contact us to ask for our media kit and advertising information.
- OR Contact us with your brilliant partnership proposition and tell us:
- Who you are and what you do.
- What you’re for and what you’re against.
- Your specific idea for a partnership and why you think it will be good for both of us and the community.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Stephanie & Jeff
Yes! Stephanie & Jeff present for special events.
If you are interested in having them speak to your group, please contact us with the following information:
The date and location of your event.
The name of your organization and a little background about your group and your attendees.
How many attendees are you expecting?
Would you like Stephanie and Jeff to attend the entire event?
How long will the presentation be? Or will it be a Q&A panel?
Do you cover travel and accommodations along with a speaker’s fee?
Are speakers permitted to present/sell products at the end of their presentation or elsewhere?
Have any other speakers confirmed to present?
This will help us determine if we’re a good match for your engagement. Thanks!
Hi! We are Stephanie and Jeff Padovani, a husband-wife power business duo.
We accidentally started our adventure in the wedding business way back in 2000. We wanted to combine our love of music, passion for working with people along with our expertise in business marketing, advertising, and sales, so we formed The DJ Solution, an entertainment business specializing in “non-cheesy” wedding entertainment.
The response from brides was huge! What started out as a way for us to make an “extra $500 a month” quickly became a full-time wedding business grossing over 6 Figures each year. We were finally able to leave the corporate world for good.
After seeing how the economy and the recession has affected many of our wedding professional friends…business is down 25% or more for some of them…we decided we had a responsibility to take what we’d learned and share it with them.
We help wedding professionals…who are really good at what they do, but not so good at booking weddings…build a 6 Figure Wedding Business THIS YEAR, without fighting with “price shoppers” or wasting money on expensive bridal advertising that doesn’t work.
The wedding business should be about doing what you love, having fun doing it and getting paid what you’re worth. We don’t believe any wedding vendor should waste hard-earned time and money with over-priced marketing that doesn’t work or struggling to convince brides about your value.
We are ONLY interested in cost-effective (or free!) marketing and business solutions that work for the wedding industry…and our mission is to sift through the BS to bring you the best of what we discover.
That’s what Book More Brides is all about…sharing the wedding success secrets we’ve learned with wedding vendors across the world! Contact us anytime with your questions, comments or complaints about the wedding business.
Who is Stephanie Padovani?
Stephanie Padovani has been a professional wedding entertainer and “mistress of ceremonies” since 2000. Her specialties include client communication, copy writing, web management and search engine optimization. She draws on a rich background in inside sales and marketing.
She is also a freelance writer for the wedding industry whose works have been published in WedLock Magazine, Wed Biz Journal, Hudson Valley Magazine, Savvy Women’s Magazine and numerous other online and offline publications. Stephanie is the managing editor of the regional wedding planning blog, Best Hudson Valley Wedding Ever.
Who is Jeff Padovani?
Jeff Padovani is a professional musician, DJ and business marketing strategist. He’s the “big ideas” mastermind behind many business
ventures and is chiefly responsible for the birth of the three businesses he currently co-owns with Stephanie.
Jeff has over 25 years of experience in sales and marketing for several industries including retail, real estate and outside sales. He was a top sales performer and trainer for Lechmere Corporation for 10 years. Jeff currently manages the affiliate and advertising programs at Best Hudson Valley Wedding Ever.
Book More Brides
106 Fairview Ave
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
If you'd like to get more free information and strategies like this, join our Wedding Business Tips email list here.