This post is a follow-up to “14 Websites to Get Free Marketing For Your Wedding Business” which you’ll want to check out right after reading this list.
Almost all of these websites except 2-3 will link back to your website, which ultimately improves your search engine ranking—yea!
A few tips before you start clicking the links and listing your wedding business:
- Don’t copy your website text as your business description. (Google can penalize your website for this). If you must copy and paste, use your Wedding Wire or Knot business description.
- Write down all the sites you submit to with your log-in info in case you need to change your phone number or other info in the future
- Google for listing sites locally and specific to your market (photo booth, caterer, photographer, etc.) and you may be able to uncover more free marketing opportunities.
1. 800dj.com (DJs)
6. Cvent.com (venues)
8. Evenues.com (venues)
21. RightWedding.com (venues)
29. WeddingMinisters.com (officiants)
31. Wedding-Spot.com (venues)
37. WeDJ.com (DJs)
What other free marketing websites for wedding businesses do you use? Let me know in the comments below.