What’s the very best source of leads for your wedding business?
If you ask wedding vendors, it’s pretty much unanimous: word of mouth. These leads come from either the people who’ve seen you in action or referrals from clients who have used your services.
These leads are high quality because they already understand your value and you don’t have to argue about how much you cost!
Most wedding vendors DO NOT know how to get more of these word of mouth leads and turn them into booked weddings.
Jeff and I just released a video that can help.
WARNING: This video features not one, but TWO very, very bad hats.
In this video you’ll learn…
- How to use the powerful principal of social proof to get more high quality leads.
- The best time to ask a client for a review (the answer will surprise you)!
- What to do on your wedding directory listing that will get you 106% more clicks to your website.
- The type of blog post to write that will go viral in your local wedding market and increase your word of mouth leads from both couples and vendors.
- The new technology to use that will have your brides and grooms promoting your business for you.
- 3 actions to take today to increase your word of mouth leads.
- And a whole bunch more…
If you want more high quality leads word of mouth leads for your wedding business, you owe it to yourself to watch this video!
Want to increase your word of mouth leads? Go to: http://www.BookMoreBrides.com/tw